Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OK first posting for a few weeks....what a month or 2....

Hi there, so my first HCG experience was a bit of a bust, although I did give it my all, I know I can do better than what I did.  I think the key is going to be PLANNING.   Also, *committing* and putting those blinders on and following the protocol to the letter, no if's, and's or but's.   Still haven't decided when I'm starting again, but it's going to be at least after one month of regular exercise in the gym for me, because I need to exercise during this or I will surely DIE!  (I kinda go a little crazy w/out regular aerobic exercise and/or strength-training).   

And of course another thing that was making the diet extremely difficult was the fact that, unbeknownst to me, my employers were planning on laying me off--but in reality, what they actually did was to see if they could make my life a living hell to the point where they wouldn't HAVE to lay me off, I'd just quit under the stress.   I had NO idea this was going on, and it was at its worst while I was trying to do the diet!  I figured everything that was happening was a direct result of me being hungry or feeling weak and/or moody.   Talk about "gaslighting".   Much to my former employer's chagrin, I never took the bait; but still I did get laid off about a week and a half ago.   Frankly, good riddance to them.  Maybe now I can concentrate on things that are more important than THEM.

OK as soon as I figure out what's going on, I'll be back here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm working on a blog post about people who have lost weight on the hCG diet and kept it off. Would you be willing to share your experiences?

    ReplyDelete